Life lessons we learn from MS Dhoni’s famous quotes.
1. “Ma Baap kahte zidd mat kar, zidd mat kar, main kehta hoon zidd karo.” (Translate: Parents tell kids not to be stubborn, I say be stubborn in achieving your objectives)
2. “Stay in the game (battle) till the end, don’t throw it away early.”
3. “I have three dogs at home. Even after losing a series or winning a series, they treat me the same way.” (Meaning – don’t get over-upset in failure, nor over-excited in success. Stay calm. You near and dear ones will always be there for you.)
4. “What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.”
5. “You don’t play for the crowd, You play for the country.” (Meaning never forget the bigger objective, the grandeur stage)
6. “I never allow myself to be pressured.”
Stay calm, read from Rule 1 onwards … again!